Babyliss steam Ipro 230, how does it work, how to use at home, what are the pros and cons? And how to get shiny hair using it?
I love using a hair straightener at home. It is very easy to use and leaves my hair shiny and beautiful. I was thinking about trying Babyliss Ipro 230 ionic titanium. And decided to buy it and give it a try. What I liked more is that I am fast and I can straighten my hair in just minutes.
Babyliss Steam Ipro 230 Straightener
I pro 230 Babyliss is one of the best hair straighteners on the market. I have thick long hair and it works very well on it. It uses i-temperature ceramic which makes the tool heats quickly. You can definitely use it for daily hair straightening before work if you wish.
Pros of babyliss ipro 230 steam st395e
- Maximum temperature: 230 ° C
- Uses ionic technology which provides extra protection to your hair
- The ceramic is made of titanium which makes your hair shiny
- Long cord
- 2 steam settings
- 3 years guarantee
- Made in China and designed in France
Cons of babyliss ipro 230 steam st395e
- The water container is a bit small
BaByliss Ceramic Pro 230 Straightener
This model is available in the UK. It doesn’t use steam to straighten your hair. But it uses Ceramic titanium to make your hair frizz-free. It basically has all the features without the water reservoir. This tool heats up in only 30 seconds.
- up to 230 degrees for professional hair straightening at home
- 30-second heat up fast
- Automatically switch off
- 2 m swivel cord
- Has 2 heat settings
- Nothing! Loved everything about it
Why Babyliss Ipro 230 Ionic Titanium?
I didn’t expect the Babyliss Steam straightener to be as high temperature as it is. It is designed for all hair types including coarse hair. I can manage to straighten my hair in only one stroke. The steam protects the hair during straightening. It relaxes the hair fibre allowing you to straighten the hair quickly. To get the best results, I used it from the roots to the tips of the hairs.
It neutralizes the positive ions by emitting negative ions through the output generation. The ionic ions help prevent hair frizz and breakage. Thanks to it, your hair will be shiner compared to the results you get from using a traditional hair straightener.
Longer Lasting Results
I know it sounds surprising but it is true. From my experience, I found the straightening results last longer than the results I get from ordinary straighteners.
New Ceramic & Titanium micro-particle coating
Babyliss ipro230 steam st395e blades are coated with titanium microparticles. That’s why it makes your hair smoother without tangles. It also produces a continuous electronic control of the temperature which prevents hair burn. I don’t recommend using it on max heat if you didn’t try it before. Start gradually until you find the best temperature that straightens your hair with less damage.
Ionic titanium ceramic pro 230 steam Product Features
- On/off Switch – I liked that it switched off automatically if you leave it for some time to avoid accidents
- 5 temperature settings – from 170°C to max 230°C
- Water reservoir
- You can switch off the steam, use it on a normal level or high level.
- Titanium plates dimensions: (w 38mm x l 85mm)
- You can adjust the comb easily. Use it to detangle the hair, or in a medium position, or turn it off.
- Long swivel cord
- It also comes with a Multi-layered heat-resistant insulating mat
Before You Use Your Babyliss Ipro230 steam st395e
- First, Fill the water reservoir with water. Make sure that you closed it properly before turning on the Babyliss Steam IPro 230 device.
- Make sure that the hands and the outside part of the water reservoir are completely dry.
- The water in the container is enough for 50 uses. If you have thick hair, you will need to refill the reservoir again. To do so, turn off the device and unplug the unit
- Don’t touch the ceramic plates while they are still hot.
- It takes 2-3 minutes for the Babyliss Steam Ipro 230 Straightener to heat up. Blow dry your hair first if it is wet to make sure that your hair is completely dry.
- Apply thermal protection serum or heat treatment.
- Turn on the Babyliss steam straightener and choose the best heat setting for your hair type. The thicker your hair, the higher heat setting you might need. If your hair is thin, you should use the lowest heat setting to avoid heat damage.
- Section your hair. Each hair section should be 1-2 inches so you can use your Babyliss Straightener on it easily.
- Babyliss 9000 Cordless Hair Straightener, £108 Off
- BaByliss 3Q Straightener – Affordable Luxury for Your Hair
How To Use Babyliss Steam Straightener Ipro 230?
- Turn on the tool and choose the right heat for your hair type. Put the plates at 1 inch from the scalp and start straightening your hair.
- If you have curly hair, you should try to bring it so close to the roots to make sure that the hair strands are perfectly straight.
- Take your time. Don’t rush use the straighter. Go slowly to avoid burning yourself
- Clam the iron down with the hair resting between the Babyliss plates. Be gentle on your hair. Don’t hold the straighter on the same spot for a long time as that might cause hair burn.
- Keep using the same technique to straighten all your hair. If you have curly hair, you might need to run the Babyliss Straightener on the same hair section 2-3 times to get the best results. However, you shouldn’t do more than three passes to avoid hair breakage.
To sum up, I love using Babyliss Stream Ipro 230. It is of fabulous quality and price. This straightener is great for straightening and curling your hair at home. The price is affordable and the hairstyle lasts for hours later…I definitely recommend trying it.
I hope Babyliss steam IPro 230 was helpful to you. Don’t forget to tell me in the comments below which Babyliss Straightener you like most? And how was your experience with straightening your hair at home?
Hello! This is Dr Esraa Sheta, Beauty Editor and SEO Expert. I have been creating product reviews for over 7 years now. All the product reviews for Babyliss appliances are unbiased. I carefully select the products and rigorously test them to ensure that the reviews are truthful and beneficial to customers. I’m confident that you will discover numerous tips and tricks to help you maintain your hair’s silky smoothness and shine like never before!