BaByliss Pro 235 Elegance Straightener Review: is it worth the money? How to use to get elegant straight hair in a few minutes? And is it suitable for all hair types?
When it comes to buying a new straightener, it is always confusing because there are many straighteners on the market. I bought Babyliss Elegance Pro 235 after reading many positive reviews about it. It is a brand new hair straighter that heats up in just 15 seconds. I find it ideal for everyday use. Read my full review to find out everything about this Babyliss straightener and the best prices for purchase.
Babyliss Elegance Pro 235
Babyliss Pro 235 can heat up to 235 C which makes it suitable for almost all hair types. I loved everything about it. The purple colour looks professional and the nano-ceramic plates are wide for straightening large hair sections without effort. Babyliss Pro 235 is 25% longer nano-ceramic plates compared to other hair straighteners on the market. It also comes with a worldwide voltage so you can take it with you during travel. I find it great for thick and normal hair thanks to the high-temperature performance.
- Nanoceramic coated plates
- Heats up to 235 C salon temperature performance
- Heats up in just 15 seconds
- 3 temperature settings: 180 C, 200 C and 235 C
- Multi-voltage: suitable for travel
- On/off button with indicator light
- Auto shut off
- Advanced Ceramics™ heating system
- 3 m salon swivel cord
- Comes with heat wrap
- 5-year guarantee
What is in The Box?
- 1 x BaByliss Elegance Straightener works corded
- 1 x Luxury storage pouch
- Heat protection mat
- 1 x User Manual
Why Babyliss Pro 235 Elegance Straightener?
The new Babyliss Pro 235 has many amazing features at a fantastic price. It is hot, sleek and brilliant, what I liked more about it:
- Nano-Ceramic Plates – the straightener glides smoothly on my hair which minimizes hair breakage and heat damage.
- Lovely Design – you can use the curved design to create wavy hairstyles.
- Suitable for travel – style your hair anytime anywhere.
- Constant Regulated Heat – it has ultra-fast heat recovery to maintain constant high heat during use thanks to the advanced ceramics heating system.
- Variable Temperature Control – 3 heat settings (from 180°C to 235°C). It is suitable for all hair types.
- Fast Heat Up – you don’t need to wait for your straighter to heat up as it heats in less than 15 seconds!
How To Use Babyliss Pro 235?
- Make sure that your hair is dry and combed through before turning on the device.
- Divide your hair into smaller sections to be easy to style.
- Press the button marked ‘I’ to switch on.
- Slide the temperature switch to select the temperature you want:
• = 180ºc works perfectly for delicate, fine or dryer hair types.
•• = 200ºc suitable for medium and long hair.
••• = 235ºc works perfectly for thick and long hair.
5. The red indicator light will blink until the straightener has reached the temperature setting requested to will stop blinking and the green light shows that the ionic technology is activated to protect your hair during straightening.
6. There will be a slight buzzing sound from the ionic port whilst releasing the ions which is totally normal according to the user manual of Babyliss Pro 235.
7. Start straightening your hair by placing the section of hair between the straightening plates, very close to the roots.
8. Hold the hair section firmly between the straightening plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip until you finish the hair strands.
9 Repeat the same process if the hairs are not completely straight (avoid overheating your strands though)
10 After that, let the hair cool before combing through and continue straightening your other hair sections.
11. After using Babyliss Pro 235, press the button marked ‘0’ to switch the appliance off and unplug it. Let it cool before storage.
Babyliss Pro 235 Elegance Hair Straightener Vs GHD
Here is a quick comparison between the new Babyliss Pro 235 elegance hair straightener vs GHD:
|Babyliss Pro 235 Elegance Straightener
||GHD Professional Hair Straightener
|Shop||Check Price on Amazon||Check Price on Amazon|
Video Reviews of Babyliss Elegance Pro 235
Do Babyliss Hair Straighteners Turn off Automatically?
Yes. The new Babyliss hair straighteners come with built-in sensors whereby they turn themselves off automatically when you don’t use the straighteners for a certain amount of time. It is a safety feature that is very important to protect yourself and your family.
How Long Does The Flat Iron Last?
Most hair straighteners last for 2-3 years. However, the professional ones last for 5 years or more if you care about them. I recommend replacing old flat irons with new ones that use ionic technology for hair protection during straightening. Out of date irons might harm your hair and they might cause heat damage to your hair strands.
Are They the UK plug or USA Plug?
This Model Babyliss Pro 235 Elegance Straightener comes with a UK 3 Pin Plug (for use in the UK). For overseas you will need to use a travel plug adaptor which is totally fine as the device is dual voltage.
Check other hair straightening products:
I hope you enjoyed my review of Babyliss Pro 235 Elegance Straightener. The new BaByliss Pro 235 Elegance straightener reaches 235ºC salon. I’m loyal to Babyliss products. That’s why I have tried and tested many Babyliss straighteners. If you are interested, you can read my reviews and detailed researches of the Best Babyliss straighteners on the market. I’m sure you will find the ideal one for your hair thickness and type.
Hello! This is Dr Esraa Sheta, Beauty Editor and SEO Expert. I have been creating product reviews for over 7 years now. All the product reviews for Babyliss appliances are unbiased. I carefully select the products and rigorously test them to ensure that the reviews are truthful and beneficial to customers. I’m confident that you will discover numerous tips and tricks to help you maintain your hair’s silky smoothness and shine like never before!