BaByliss Smooth Pro 235 Straightener: Pros, Features, how to use and customers’ reviews. Check the best deals online now.
BaByliss Hair Straighteners are very durable and come with many heat settings. This model comes with 6 heat settings which make it suitable for all hair types including damaged and dyed hair.
The BaByliss Smooth Pro is very easy to use. It gives you smooth frizz-free results thanks to the nano-ceramic technology. It heats up quickly and is suitable for all hair types including thick hair. Let’s discuss its features in detail.
BaByliss Smooth Pro 235 Straightener
- Lovely smooth gliding plates
- Heats up quickly
- 6 heat settings: 140°C, 160°C, 180°C, 200°C, 220°C and 235°C
- Advanced Ceramics heating system
- Auto shut off
- Ionic frizz control
- 5 years warranty
- 3 m swivel cord
Using smooth glide nano-ceramic plates and ionic technology, the BaByliss Smooth Pro 235 straightener produces smooth, elegant, frizz-free results.
What is included?
- The BaByliss Smooth PRO 235 Straightener
- User manual
- Heat wrap
How to use?
- Make sure your hair is completely dry and combed through to eliminate any tangles.
- Separate the hair into styling parts.
- To switch on the appliance, press the ” button. The indicator light will begin to flash, and the appliance will begin heating up immediately.
- Select a heat level appropriate for your hair type by pressing the ‘INTENSE’ and ‘PROTECT’ buttons.
- The indicator light will flash until the temperature set is achieved. When the temperature is reached, the indicator light will stay solid.
- Place a piece of hair near the roots between the straightening plates.
- Slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip, while holding the hair tightly between the straightening plates. Do this for each segment of hair.
- Let the hair settle before combing it through.
- When finished using the appliance, hit the button to turn it off and unplug it.
- Let the device cool before storing it.
“Great Product” EMB, Original Review in the United Kingdom on 16 December 2022
I use it as extra for home use instead of going to the salon; very helpful.
“It heats up quickly, easy temperature selection and the heat plates are very smooth on the hair; highly recommended.” PYd Original Review in the United Kingdom on 9 August 2022
“Straight and soft hair” Eddie, Original Review in the United Kingdom on 21 October 2022
This is a lovely straightener that looks great and works well. It has 6 temperature levels, and the max temperature is 235 degrees. It has nano ceramic plates that heat up quickly and retain heat well. My wife loves it because it makes her hair straight and smooth.
- BaByliss Gas Refills
- Babyliss Elegance 235 Straightener
- BaByliss Hydro-Fusion Hair Straightener
- The Babyliss 3Q Hair Dryer
- BaByliss 9000 Cordless Hair Straightener
- Babyliss Midnight Luxe 235 Straightener
This straightener will give you professional results at no time as it heats up quickly and gives you consistent heat on every hair section. They look and feel very good. The plates and soft and they can be used for curling hair or creating straight looks. It does feel very high-end. It has great value for the price compared to other professional hair straighteners on the market which have prices higher than £100
Hello! This is Dr Esraa Sheta, Beauty Editor and SEO Expert. I have been creating product reviews for over 7 years now. All the product reviews for Babyliss appliances are unbiased. I carefully select the products and rigorously test them to ensure that the reviews are truthful and beneficial to customers. I’m confident that you will discover numerous tips and tricks to help you maintain your hair’s silky smoothness and shine like never before!